Managed Care Contract & Consulting Services
Where in this process can you potentially make or lose revenue?
Would it help your facility to know this valuable information?
Mix Solutions will:
DON'T LET ALL YOUR FACILITY'S WORK GO UNPAID
Case Management systems are as vital as Medicare systems in guaranteeing full reimbursement and maintaining profits
Resident Stay From:
3. Managing Patient
5. Reimbursement RCVD
Here’s the bottom line:
If you don't take the time to put in place a clear defined managed care system to manage a patient stay and to learn who is “at risk”, paying the bill – then YOU are at RISK, BIG RISK!!!!!!
It is just that CLEAR. Don't leave money on the table or let hard work go unpaid.
What's The SOLUTION?
○ Getting informed & educated on managed care is a START.
○ Facility managed care team should be comprised of qualified, knowledgeable experts who know about managed care inside and out.
○ When looking for a Managed Care Specialist, they should be able to create, design, and implement best practices tailored/customized to your facility.
○ Look for a specialist who can review your specific cases and uncover that lost, missing, or hidden revenue you never knew you had… then train your staff to know how to work with all aspects of managed care from pre-admission to billing at discharge and everything in between.
○ Teaching valuable tools and skills developed to provide excellent care while managing a managed care stay.
○ Implement managed care teamwork utilizing case management best practices and a Mix Solution Case Management Specialist will assist in developing cohesion between all facility personnel working with managed care.
○ CASE MANAGEMENT THAT LEADS TO MAINTAINING AND MAXIMIZING MANAGED CARE DOLLARS!
Say "Yes" to a Managed Care Audit to create a strategy to maximize revenue
Make certain your facility is managing a managed care stay and not leaving any money on the table.