○ What if you could capture more revenue, have less headaches, and know how to maximize your managed care contracts?
○ What if your staff felt confident in saying "YES" to managed care referrals?
○ What if you didn't have to lose out on money & skilled business by the increase in managed care residents?
Mix Solutions will:
Here’s the bottom line:
If you don't take the time to put in place a clear defined managed care system to manage a patient stay and to learn who is “at risk”, paying the bill – then YOU are at RISK, BIG RISK!!!!!!
It is just that CLEAR. Don't leave money on the table or let hard work go unpaid.
What's The SOLUTION?
○ Getting informed & educated on managed care is a START.
○ Facility managed care team should be comprised of qualified, knowledgeable experts who know about managed care inside and out.
○ When looking for a Managed Care Specialist, they should be able to create, design, and implement best practices tailored/customized to your facility.
○ Look for a specialist who can review your specific cases and uncover that lost, missing, or hidden revenue you never knew you had… then train your staff to know how to work with all aspects of managed care from pre-admission to billing at discharge and everything in between.
○ Teaching valuable tools and skills developed to provide excellent care while managing a managed care stay.
○ Implement managed care teamwork utilizing case management best practices and a Mix Solution Case Management Specialist will assist in developing cohesion between all facility personnel working with managed care.
○ CASE MANAGEMENT THAT LEADS TO MAINTAINING AND MAXIMIZING MANAGED CARE DOLLARS!
Would it help your facility to know this valuable information?
Where in this process can you potentially make or lose revenue?
Say "Yes" to a Case Management Audit to end the Managed Care Madness!
Make certain your facility is managing a managed care stay and not leaving any money on the table.
Resident Stay From:
3. Managing Patient
5. Reimbursement RCVD
Managed Care Contract & Consulting Services
DON'T LET ALL YOUR FACILITY'S WORK GO UNPAID
Case Management systems are as vital as Medicare systems in guaranteeing full reimbursement and maintaining profits